Information for delegates
- Bring a face mask! Most places no longer require them, BUT having one on hand is a good idea! There are some areas of the zoo where it will be required.
- Please bring items for the auctions to the registration.
- Bring a valid identification to the Gala dinner. If you are a non-European Citizen, you MUST bring your passport to the Gala Dinner. The Casino requires this! No other forms of identification will be accepted! If you are a European Citizen, your identification card (ID card) from your country is also accepted, but NOT your driver’s license.
Parc de la, 08003 Barcelona
Universitat Pompeu Fabra – Campus de la Ciutadella
C/ de Ramon Trias Fargas, 25, 27, 08005 Barcelona
Carrer de la Marina, 19, 21, 08005 Barcelona
Free parking areas in Barcelona. *Note that the free zones are unguarded zones.
• Montjuic area. There is no time-limited parking area and the MNAC has a free open-air, unguarded car park.
• University area, near Universities or Camp Nou.
• Pedralbes area.
• Barceloneta area, there is a lot at Carrer Llull 358.
• La Maquinista area, you can park in the shopping centre without time limit.
Parking area near the Zoo or UPF. *We recommend checking rates and connections with the event venue to improve travel arrangements.
• Wellington Zoo parking area
Carrer de Ramon Trias Fargas, 19, 08001 Barcelona
932 25 96 89
• Parking B:SM biotech
C/ del Dr. Aiguader, 88, 08003 Barcelona
932 21 60 73
• Parking Litoral Port
Av. del Litoral, 34, 08005 Barcelona
934 09 20 21
• Parking Padrial
C. de Nàpols, 27, 08018 Barcelona
933 00 92 73
• PARKIA Parking – El Born Center Ciudadela Zoo, BARCELONA
Plaça Comercial Subterráneo, S/N, 08003 Barcelona
932 68 38 34
The organization shares this information but is not responsible for any changes in the rates.
10% Discount on Barcelona Bus Turístic.
For having the discount on the bus you have to go to any Information point of Bus Turístic (there is one in Plaza Catalunya, the city center) first.